cPanel & WHM version v. 11.44 onward deprecated the support for FrontPage and will not have the ability to install FrontPage extensions. Previously in 2006, Microsoft discontinued the support of this extension to Linux platform.
FrontPage support entirely removed in cPanel & WHM version 11.46 (Fall 2014). System administrators should be aware that servers that still include FrontPage at that time may lose all FrontPage-related data when the upgrade is applied. FrontPage support has already been removed in EasyApache version 3.24.1 and up.
If you use FrontPage Extensions to manage your website, we strongly recommend to exploring other options for creating and maintaining your site.
There are plenty of web authoring alternatives available and below are just some of them
- Cpanel site builder (Your cpanel account come with a site builder and more than 80 free templates that you can use to create a website)
- Website Templates (Independent free and commercial templates are available on the net)
- WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) Site Builders: Software for creating nice html website also available for free and paid versions
- CMS (Content Management System): consider migrating to open source CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and even paid CMS like Expression engine etc
- From Scratch (HTML/CSS/PHP): You can design a website from html, coding knowledge.
- Professional Web Designer: You can hire the web designer or developer to make your website online in few minutes or days.