FrontPage and will not have the ability to install FrontPage extensions. Previously in 2006, Microsoft discontinued the support of this extension to Linux platform.
If you use FrontPage Extensions to manage your website, we strongly recommend to exploring other options for creating and maintaining your site.
There are plenty of web authoring alternatives available and below are just some of them
- Cpanel site builder (Your cpanel account come with a site builder and more than 80 free templates that you can use to create a website)
- Website Templates (Independent free and commercial templates are available on the net)
- WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) Site Builders: Software for creating nice html website also available for free and paid versions
- CMS (Content Management System): consider migrating to open source CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and even paid CMS like Expression engine etc
- From Scratch (HTML/CSS/PHP): You can design a website from html, coding knowledge.
- Professional Web Designer: You can hire the web designer or developer to make your website online in few minutes or days.